The HARVARD DIGGINS LIBRARY is located at 900 E. McKinley Street, adjacent to Lion’s Park and the community swimming pool.
The Library’s on-site collection includes:
- 24,000 adult and children’s books
- 75 magazines and 5 newspapers
- Audio recordings for adults and children
- Easy access to telephone numbers, zip-codes and criss-cross information
- Internet access for the public
- Harvard newspapers from the late 1800’s to 1986 (available for viewing on microfilm)
- The library owns a small collection of artwork for loan
- An unusual collection of butterflies
- Microfilm/microfiche reader, photocopier, laminating machine, typewriter and word-processing computer may be used at any time during public hours
The library welcomes new patrons. Proof of address is required for registration.
For more information, visit the library’s website.