COMMUNITY SIGN INFORMATION &
RULES OF USE BY CHAMBER MEMBERS
THE SIGN IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF ORDER AT THIS TIME. THE CITY OF HARVARD HOPES TO HAVE IT UP AND RUNNING SOON!!
Another benefit of Chamber membership is the use of the community sign located at the busy intersection of US 14 and W. Diggins Road. The sign can be reserved for 7 day periods to advertise a community event. It may not be used to advertise your business or sales on products. Your membership level determines the number of free weeks you are entitled to utilize the sign in a 12-month period.
- Reservations are made by mailing or dropping off a completed application. ONLY A COMPLETED Community Events Sign Application will reserve the sign. All proposals for sign usage would be appreciated as soon as possible, but no later than (1) week prior to use of sign.
- NO FEES for use of Community Sign if you are a Chamber member. Members belonging to the Harvard Chamber will have use of the Community Sign free of charge. Businesses not belonging to the Harvard Chamber will not be able to use the sign for any reason. Additional use of sign approved by Executive Director for a $25.00 charge. Chamber Executive members can use sign (12) times a year free of charge. Directors Club members (6) times a year, Partners Club (4) times a year, Associates Club and Not for profit (2) times a year. Unused will not be accrued.
- The sign runs for (7) consecutive days unless otherwise authorized by the chamber office.
- If you need to change your message, please contact the Chamber office and we will attempt to make changes.
- In order to allow all members a chance to use the community sign, we are limiting requests to a maximum of 12 per year, unless otherwise authorized by the Chamber office.
- Reservations can be made no more than one year in advance.
- Sign can only be used for special functions (community events), NOT for ads, or sales on products, etc.
- The Chamber of Commerce, City of Harvard, Harvard Economic Development Corporation and School Dist. #50 have priority use of the sign.
- If the City needs to over-ride any message because of weather threats, Amber Alert or community disaster, they have the right to do so.
- Recognized local non-profit organizations may use the sign one time per year at no charge. Additional use not to exceed total of (6) uses at $25.00, paid in advance.
- No sponsors for the sign. This means no one can use a memberships name or company to post their message.
- Displayed in English only, or must be approved by the City of Harvard.